In this post I explain whether you can trust Offervault.com, how it can make you money, the pros and cons of Offervault.com and how you go about using their service. I also provide some helpful tips on how offervault.com can be used effectively and provide another alternative.
Can Offervault.com make you Money
Yes and No. That really depends on you. Offervault is not a scam and it doesn’t so much make you money as help you find affiliate programs that can make you money. It is effectively a research tool to search and locate affiliate and CPA (Cost per Acquisition) programs.
Basically businesses advertise their affiliate programs and CPA programs on affiliate networks and OfferVault lists them all in one place providing a Goto Source for Affiliate Marketers.
Offervault allows you to sort through 70,000+ CPA (Cost per acquisition) or Cost Per Action offers which would otherwise take days. Offervault.com is like a directory of all the offers on all the affiliate networks which you can sort through based on Name, Payout, Category, Network and Type.
An affiliate network is effectively a middle man between you and the affiliate. They provide the Accounting, Tracking, Reports, Refunds etc. Offervault provides all the offers that these affiliate networks provide.
Offervault allows you to refine your search further by selecting mobile offers, Pay per Call Promotions, the Latest Opportunities and Featured Offers. You also have the option to specify the country and identify trends in the marketplace.
How Does Offervault Work?
You do not have to sign up to Offervault.com but this will allow you to gain access to extra features provided by the site such as saving searches, viewing landing pages for international countries and setting up email alerts.
You Enter a search term below to find and compare offers. So, for example if you owned a fitness website you may want to promote workout apps for mobiles. You would type “workout app” into the search box and then select the Mobile tab to find all the offers promoted by various affiliate networks that relate to that niche.
These results will be presented in 6 columns.
Offer Name – This will be the title of the product offered
Pay-out – The amount you receive for each Sale or Lead.
Type – How you get paid, whether it’s from each Lead, Cost Per Action(CPA), Cost Per Sale(CPS), or cost per click(CPC).
Category – The category(s) that the offer falls into.
Network – A clickable link that will take you to the network providing the offer that you can sign up to.
Updated – This is the last time the offer was updated.
You click the magnifying glass option to the left of each listing for a detailed description of the offer and the benefits it provides.
Extra options are provided in the tags above the search listings. These include Mobile, Pay Per Call, Traffic, New, Featured, Networks and Jobs.
Once you’ve found an offer you like you would then click on the network link and sign up for the offer from that affiliate network.
Offervault.com helps you find offers within those networks and lists them in such a way that you can sort through them.
- It’s free to sign up and you don’t even have to sign up to see your search results.
- There are free tutorials and resources including a Blog to help you become a more successful affiliate marketer.
- Quick and easy to use with almost instant results saving you hundreds of hours.
- Vast database with over 70,000+ CPA offers currently listed.
- Many different types of offers such as lead generation, Cost Per Action(CPA), Cost Per Sale(CPS), or Cost per Click(CPC).
- Advanced search features and the ability to refine your search
- Get ideas from others by watching the scrolling marquee near the top and the list of the top 10 trending searches
- Save your favourite searches allowing you to access them at anytime
- You can advertise your own business on their site.
- Unfortunately, you can’t join your favourite affiliate networks through Offervault. You must click through to the affiliate network itself and sign up there.
- You need approval from each affiliate network and cannot be granted approval via Offervault
- You can end up getting refused when trying to join a particuarly affiliate network for a number of reasons such as you live in the wrong country, etc
- Some features of the site can only be accessed if you sign up for free
Tips to Succeed with Offervault.com
- Keyword Research Understand that most keywords nowadays are very hard to rank for and that you’re better off targeting longer more obscure key phrases related to the product/service. There are plenty of tools online that tell you how competitive a key phrase is. Generally speaking the more competitive a key phrase is, the harder or more expensive it is to rank for.
- Target Low Competition KeywordsIt’s very difficult to earn money as an affiliate marketer if targeting high competition key phrases. Always carry out keyword research before signing up or target keywords your site already ranks for.
- Use AnalyticsIf you own a website check out your analytics as they will usually tell you what keywords and pages you already rank for. You can then target affiliate offers that include keywords you already rank for. You could then update the content of the page to reflect the affiliate offer you’re selling.
- Scrolling MarqueeCheck out the scrolling marquee near the top of the screen as it will give you some great ideas.
- Sign up You should sign up to offervault as it is free and gives you access to more tools and features.
A similar alternative to Offervault.com is oDigger.com which provides 272,580 Affiliate offers at the current time, and 670 affiliate networks. It has a similar layout to Offervault and also a blog and forum.
Summary of Offervault
Offervault can make the task of comparing different affiliate offers much quicker and easier. It also enables you to refine your search to specific criteria. While Offervault offers less affiliate offers than oDigger, it does provide free webinars to help you become a better online marketer.
Offervault is a great place to start if you need to compare different affiliate offers that offer the best commission. However, you should limit yourself to only those offers you know you can rank for and use the scrolling marquee to get some ideas.
Owners: Denmar Management LLC
Price: Free To Use
Overall Rank: 7 out of 10
VERDICT: NOT A SCAM